Sunday, December 19, 2010

Words of wisdom

0 Comments

1. Chocolate is like a bandaid. It can make your problems feel much better for awhile until it falls off or you run out.

2. The one who loves you will not make you cry alone at night thinking about him/her. They will be right beside you telling you it will be alright.

3. My life have taught me one vital thing and that is: I came into this world alone. I shall leave it alone. And, if I have to live in it alone, so be it! I contend to live it in peace with myself.

4. A real man doesn't make love to a million women. A real man makes love to one women a million ways.

5. Immature love says "I love you because I need you". Mature love says "I need you because I love you".

6. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

7. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

8. Love is like growing --it's hard to feel, sometimes, and even harder to see, but when you look back on it, you realize how far you've come.

9. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.

10. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

0 comments: